Brothers...Are you looking to gain experience, earn some extra $$, and/or aspire to be an entrepreneur? This may be for you! The Klever Ideas, LLC Internship Program will be responsible for the promotion of Kappa Alpha Psi and other Klever Ideas, LLC promoted products; via word-of-mouth, material distribution, and social media.
Successful interns will achieve this through engaging Brothers within the Province, peers at their colleges and universities, Greeks from other organizations, as well as students in the surrounding areas.
The Internship Program will last for a minimum of 1 year; no more than 2 years. Brothers MUST be enrolled at institution full time throughout duration of program; and remain a 2.5 GPA or Higher.
The Klever Ideas, LLC Internship Program will provide Brothers an opportunity to gain:
- HANDS ON experience in working with a small Minority Business
- Ability to show growth from your individual contributions
- Earn income
- Bring an idea to market
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Ability to work Province Council, MOIP, C. Rodger Wilson and/or National Conclave Meetings
- Distribute promo cards to fraternity members and fans at sporting events
- Promote products and help build social media presence
- Participate in weekly or biweekly conference calls
- Share ideas and best practices with rest of team
- Sophomore - Junior in college
- Minimum 2.5 GPA or higher
- Open to ALL majors, emphasis in Business, Entrepreneurship, and/or Marketing major preferred
- Professional, energetic, outgoing, creative and organized
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Work very well independently with limited supervision, as well as on a collaborative basis
- Access to a computer with high-speed internet and access to a smart phone, with camera is preferred
- Avid user of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snap Chat
- Ability to offer graphic design, data entry and web research skills a plus
Interested Brothers please forward your resume to: KleverIdeasLLC@gmail.com. Include CHAPTER & YEAR initiated, social media handles (FB, IG, TWITTER, SNAP CHAT, ETC…) and anything else that shows your experience.